We said good-bye this week to both a watershed and unceremonious season of heat. On one hand, we experienced what felt like the longest, hottest summer ever; on the other, the season changed to fall in the blink of an eye. It’s hard to pinpoint the changes our bodies and minds go through while the world is turning, but the twists and turns of life eventually catch up to us — and that can mean aches and pains.
Turning to natural healing components is the way to go because your body actually knows how to heal itself; sometimes we just need a little boost from Mother Nature. Enter Green Bee Deep Calm Massage & Body Oil. While we certainly encourage its use in massages and other healing techniques, you can use this body oil for a variety of ailments. Read on…
Featuring full-spectrum cannabis grown on small farms in Northern California and a healing mix of organics — olive oil, vitamin E, calendula, chamomile, rosemary, lavender, comfrey, and more — our Deep Calm oil relieves pain and inflammation both on and under the skin. Packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, it will cure what ails you:
- Rub it vigorously into aching muscles or painful joints
- Apply it gently to itchy or dry skin from sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites
- Use it all over right after a shower while still damp to keep your skin supple and prevent dryness before it even gets the chance
Whether you use it liberally and all over like we do as preventive body care, or to target pain and itchiness, you’ll get relief, especially knowing you’re keeping your body free of the harmful ingredients commonly found in body-care products: Chemical residue, residual solvents, pesticides, heavy metals (lead, mercury, arsenic, etc.), microbial impurities, foreign material, and mycotoxins.
And lastly, here are 3 more ways to help you finish Self-Care Month strong:
- Get more tips from SAVA’s September Self-Care series on Instagram, including some fun ones from Green Bee co-founders Bridget May and Kim Howard.
- Save 20% on our Deep Calm Massage & Body Oil at SAVA starting this Saturday, Sept. 26, while supplies last.
- Tune in to watch the beautiful and inspiring June Johnson at SAVA’s Self-Care Event on Instagram LIVE Self-Care Event this Sunday, Sept. 27 at 2 PM, featuring all their cannabis skincare brands! June will be chatting with Bridget May of Green Bee, Gretchen Miller of Kiskanu, Maya Lapid of OmEdibles, and Nicole Burke of Nicole Burke Skincare. Join us!