When you consider all the stressors your skin is exposed to every day, you realize how amazingly resilient it is. In general, our skin is durable and thrives in its natural state. But most of us experience imbalances in our skin — our body’s largest organ — fairly often: when we’re stressed, when we eat certain foods, when it’s too hot or cold or dry outside, seasonally, when we’re exposed to pollutants in the air, when our bodies go through hormonal changes (hello teen and perimenopausal years), and for many other reasons.
Finding balance naturally using clean, plant-based ingredients found in nature is your best bet.
Phytocannabinoids in cannabis naturally balance our skin no matter what’s causing the imbalance, because they bind with our body’s endocannabinoid system. The fact that our skin has endocannabinoid receptors is precisely why cannabis skincare is so effective. When the endocannabinoids that our bodies produce are off kilter, phytocannabinoids from cannabis come to the rescue.
So grab your Green Bee face serum of choice: Renewing Serum for normal to dry skin, Perfecting Serum for normal to oily skin, or alternate between the two morning and night if you have combination skin. And then check out this easy 3-step daily skincare regimen using cannabis toner (coming soon from Green Bee!), face serum, and eye cream.
- 1. After cleansing and toning, add 1 to 2 pumps of face serum into your hands.
- 2. Vigorously rub your palms together to warm it up (this is important! See why in Lilli’s how-to video below). Breathe in the fresh scent for a calming aromatherapy boost. Gently press into face, neck and chest.
- 3. Finish with award-winning Green Bee Brightening Eye Cream around your eyes, upper lip and other delicate skin.
Bonus: Look in the mirror; love what you see.
Notice the serum is weightless and buttery smooth as it goes onto your skin. Take a pump or two and add it to your daily routine and notice the difference!
Let Lilli be your guide! Watch this How-To video to see just how easy a daily skincare routine can be.
PRO TIP: Because we use a stable form of vitamin C, argan oil and sweet orange essential oil in both of our serums, they help lighten skin spots, even out skin tone, prevent ultraviolet damage, and protect that coveted collagen. So give your skin some extra protection by applying our serums to any areas prone to sun exposure, not just your face, such as the backs of your hands and chest.
PRO TIP 2:
- If your skin is extra dry, apply a water-based moisturizer first, then add face serum on top to seal it in for maximum hydration.
- If your skin is oily, apply our serum first, and then only add moisturizer on top if needed.
Find a Green Bee stockist near you at https://greenbeebotanicals.com/pages/find-us and then show us YOUR skincare routine on Instagram with the hashtag #gbbskincareroutine! ♀️